Monday, March 9, 2009

Busy day, new Guild members!

I was a busy gal yesterday... not only did I write the post about tie-dye here, but I added over 20 new items to my shop! Today I'm doing some color experimenting... I have a couple of new shades: Peach, Moss Green, and a couple of shades I've had for awhile: Baby Pink and Sage Green. So I'm dyeing some shirts to see how the new colors look, and will probably be doing some more dyeing over the next week. Every time I mix some dyes, I always end up with some leftovers, and I hate to waste them! So what usually happens is I use them to create new color combos. Since most of the dyeing I do these days is 'Low Water Immersion' dyeing, that means I get to make dye goulash! I know, it doesn't sound very appealing, but I get some 'knock your socks off' combos that way!
BTW, before I forget, we have new members in my ArtFire Guild, 'Stuck in the 60's ', tilesmile and spoiledbratzwear! I have added their shop links on the sidebar to the right... go check them out, tilesmile makes fab tiles, with really neat words and images and spoiledbratzwear makes too cute doggie apparel!

No comments:

Post a Comment